Call Boy

My name is Ali. I am 23 now. This incident happened to me 3 years
back when I was 20 in Singapore, now I am in Karachi. My neighbor name is (A) she is very sexy. At that
time she was 28. I would like to say more about her. She is 36-28-36.
She is having a big booms. She is having a average body. She is white
and having curling hairs which slides on her shoulder.
One fine day she came to our house to watch movie. There was nobody in
my house except me. All of them went for a tour that day and were
expected after one week. She came in and sat next to me in the sofa.
She sat so close to me so that her thigh was next to mine and I can feel
her body temperature. She was wearing a yellow color shirt and black
color skirt. It was about 7 in the night. I placed one of my hand in her thighs. I was little bit tensed. So I took some time and
slide my hand slowly up towards the center of the thighs. Luckly she
did not show any resistance so I acted quickly and kept my hand near her
pussy. She looked at my face and told that it will become problem if
somebody sees it. I told her that nobody is in the home and they all
will come after one week. She also told that she is also alone in her
home and she came her because she was feeling lonely. By the time we
were talking I got a phone call so I went in to my room and took the
phone. She closed the front door and and came to my room. I took the
phone and told my friend that I will call him back next day. I was so
excited in seeing her in my soon I went next to her and hugged her and
squeezed her booms. She took my pant off. By the mean time I removed
her shirt and removed her skirt. She removed my under wear and took my
prick on her hand. She was so sexy in bra and
panties. I massaged her booms and then removed her bra. She was playing
with my prick and by the mean time I started sucking her tits. Her tit
got straightened. She was moaning …. I slowly made her to lay on the
bed. She took my prick on her mouth and started sucking and licking it.
It was feeling really good for me. I removed her panties and let one of
my finger in…. It was hot and wet. I started to finger her up and
down. She was moaning and sucking my prick. I slowly went down and
kissed her pussy. I placed my mouth on the pussy and started to lick it.
She was moaning
heavily……..OOOOOHHHHHH…MMMMMMMM…AAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHH. I licked her clit and then started to fuck her with my tongue.
She was moaning heavily and pushed my face towards her pussy. After few minutes her body started trampling
and she extended her legs so wide. I gave my prick in
her mouth. She started sucking it ……….it was so good for me I was
fingering her and after some time I was about to cum I told her that I
am going to cum. She sucked so fast……..mmmmmmmm………… I loaded
all my cum in her mouth, she drank it ………
I laid over her for some time and then we went to the bathroom. I
cleaned her pussy and washed her face. She also cleaned my prick and
face.
I told her that I was feeling so hungry ….so we went to the dining
table took some food and had it. Then she told that she wants to go
home. I asked whether uncle was there….. she told yes and told that we
can meet some other time……. I did not get a chance to meet her for
the next couple of months………..
After few months I got a chance to pass by her house. I saw her sotting
on the sot out. She smiled at me as soon as she saw me and called me
in. I went there and was chatting with her. I asked her whether she was
alone. She told that her friend Victoria was with her. She called
Victoria and introduced to me. She was also so sexy and she was in the
night dress. I told them that I want water. She asked me to take it
from the kitchen. As I went in they also followed me and closed the
front door. I went to the kitchen to take water and they went to
bedroom. After having water I came to the bedroom they were sitting on
the bed close to each other and were reading a magazine. I told them
that I am leaving and passed the place As I passed I heard a creek in
the bedroom door and It came to half closed position. I came to the
front door and opened it from inside and closed it from outside so that
they will think that I left the place. That trick worked …… I stood
there with out making any sound for nearly five minutes ……. Then I
heard the whisper of Victoria …. to take off the cloths…….. I
slowly moved towards the bedroom without making any sound. I peeped
through the door slit to see what was happening inside. Victoria was
full nude and she was taking off (A) cloths. She was half the way
so that she finished the upper part and was concentrating on the bottom
part.She was trying to remove the pant. (A) hand was playing with
Victoria’s tits. At last she did it ….. she removed the pant and
removed the panties…..
Victoria asked (A) to lay down and started to lick her pussy and
was screwing the asshole with her finger……. )A) was moaning
loudly…….. that could have made Victoria …… hot, She started to
fuck her pussy fast with her tongue……. My prick became big and I
started to masturbate…….. )A) was moaning so loudly and was
stretching her legs …. I was sure that she is going to cum…… the
sound was too
loud…….MMMMMMM…….AAAHHH….OOOOOOHHHHH…. HAAAAA….
and finally she cummed……….. Victoria got up……climped the bed and placed
her pussy in (A) mouth. I could hear licking sound but was not
clearly visible…so I pushed the door but the door opened fully and
they saw me….. Victoria was shocked but (A) was cool. She called
me in and told me to lick her pussy and told Victoria to continue… I
was so happy….. I started licking her pussy…….. Victoria was
moaning and I put my finger in Victoria’s asshole and gave her a good
ass fuck. She was in the peak and started to cum……… (A) drank
all the juice…….
I made Victoria to lay down on the bed and (A) over her. I lifted
Victoria’s leg and told her to round it over (A) waist. She did it.
They were kissing each other. I inserted my prick into Victoria’s pussy
and started fucking her. I started slowly and in creased the pace. She
was moaning loudly…… but (A) stopped it by kissing her mouth. I
was exchanging the pussy and they were controlling each other…. it was
good fun…….. finally it was time for me to cum I was tamping on
Victoria’s pussy …… I told them that I am going to cum…… (A)
got up was waiting to drink my juice. The time came ……. I took my
prick off the pussy and gave it (A) mouth….she sucked and drank
all my juice. We had several rounds that day and I left home evening.
I enjoyed a lot that day!
Please do comment on this story
student382@gmail.com
I want more encounters like this too…