Hashmat ki shamat (true story)

A true story and begins the journey of my extramarital affairs. Currently I am 39 years old and based at Karachi. Ethnically I am a Pathan and 6 feet tall. My complexion is quite fair and I am a good looking person so much to say. I got married at the age of 28 and ironically I was a virgin till my marriage. After a few years of my marriage I got bored with the usual legs in missionary position of my wife, so I started looking for other options. Hashmat was my first extra-marital sexual encounter.

I had this strong liking for mature women especially with big asses. I used to fantasize about all the fat ass women in the neighborhood or at work. It was in 1999 that one day a friend of mine came to visit me from another city and stayed with me for a couple of days. While he was leaving he gave me a telephone number and said to try this number as there is a woman called Hashmat on this number.

He himself had gotten that number from another friend who had sex with this woman on a few occasions. Since he couldn’t talk to this woman in his brief stay in Karachi, so he gave me the number. Now this was the time when Callers Line Identification was still not offered on telephone lines in Pakistan. So I called the number from my office and started to engage the woman in a dialogue. She initially didn’t respond but due to my persistence she started talking to me. She said that her life is ruined anyway and I shouldn’t make her more miserable.

She was a Sindhi and married to one Rafiq who was a senior government officer, and was almost 20 years older than her. I said lets meet and so one day she agreed to meet me at the waiting area of Agha Khan Hospital. I recognized her from her dress. She was really a beautiful woman and had beautiful premed hair. She was a photocopy of famous model Atiqa Odho. She seemed 35 at that time (although she mentioned her age 30) while I was 29. She had a nice loaded bosom and to my delight a big ass. So she was a bit chubby but just what the doctor ordered for me.

After a few secret meetings in my car, she agreed to give me a blowjob in my car. And I had the first blowjob of my life in a running car. She would so masterly accommodate my 7 inch long and three inch thick dick in her mouth that I would be astonished. It was here that she told me that I had a very fat dick however, she had seen longer ones. Her husband’s dick was however very small in size.

I had explored her entire body in my car on several occasions but with her clothes on. Eventually we agreed to have sex and for this purpose I reserved a room in Avari Towers Hotel on the 7th floor. I reached before her and was afraid that she might not come but she eventually arrived. She had put on a lot of make up. I immediately hugged her and started to kiss her because it was the first time we had solitude. Since I am an ass man so I started caressing her hips. She had a big crack between her fat hips and I put my both hands in her crack and started rubbing the entire length of her crack. Then we had something to drink. Afterwards she stood near the window and started to look down at the swimming pool and the ladies. I couldn’t control myself and stood behind her and put my erect penis in her ass crack and started to squeeze her big boobs.

While I was pumping my dick in her ass with still our clothes on, she pushed back her ass towards me, making it more accessible for my dick. Eventually, I brought her to the bed and took off her shalwar. She was wearing nothing under it and had shaved her big fat pussy. It had big lips and had a big clit too. Since she had given birth to three kids normally so her hole size was accordingly adjusted. Then I took off her Kameez (shirt) and released her boobs from her bra. She told me in a husky voice to suck her boobs and which I did for some time. Later on I went down and started sucking her clit.

She became so wet that my hands started to get wet with her water and eventually she started shouting “mera hone wala hai, mera hone wala hai”. and voila, she came with a loud noise “Ahhhhhhh, Eeeeeeeh”. Then I lied besides her with he back towards me. I raised her on leg in air and started to rub my penis tip on her cunt entrance from the back. Her ass was so big that it was stopping me from reaching her cunt. At this stage she started to stay constantly that “Andar dalo, andar dalo”. And I eventually inserted her big fat pussy in missionary position with her both legs on my shoulders and her fat ass in the air. To my surprise, my big fat dick entered her in a second and she started to make that sexy face which a woman makes when a dick is in her cunt. I pumped her for a few minutes and then came on her white belly. Although she told me to do it inside, I still didn’t do it.

Afterwards, when we got ready for a second shot, I asked her to do it doggy. She turned around reluctantly (because she was afraid that I might insert my dick in her ass) and exposed her big white ass to me. I started to finger her pussy which was still wet from the earlier pumping. Meanwhile I observed her pink anus. I asked her that whether she had done anal sex and she vehemently denied and said that I shouldn’t even try. I started to beg her that its my life long dream to put my dick in an asshole but she refused although she let me insert a finger in her asshole. So I just started fucking her doggy and her big white ass was banging my pelvic and belly area. So I again came in her ass crack. While I was fucking her doggy, she told me that her brother works in my office and when she told me his name, I found out that he was my boss. It was a shock because the guy had quite a reputation in our office and had recently returned from Hajj.

Its been almost 10 years that I have been fucking Hashmat. Whenever, I asked her services, she obliged. Its a different story how I eventually convinced her to let me fuck her ass. And how she obliged me by fucking her sister-in-law, and a dozen other friends including her lady doctor and her nurse . She didn’t even know that I used to fuck every woman whom she introduced to me including her two maids, who used to accompany her whenever she came to meet me.

Nowadays I don’t fuck her anymore cause I don’t find her attractive anymore plus she has grown old too. She also has found another friend who is around 50 and is happy to fuck her but whenever I need her holes they are readily available.