Sex With Aunt

Hi I am Aniket from Mumbai. A 19 years old with 6feet height and look normal .

Around one years before this is happened with me. Her husband was expired in 2005. She looks sexy and complicated woman. She is my neighbor. She ask every thing like how I look, can u bring to this for me and etc. she had only one son who live in Canada and working their. In my mind there is not sex with her. The month was March 2008 she ask for some thing from mkt. I went for suddenly rains come, when I come back I was totally wet she is staring at me because of my full body was showing and due to I am wet and cold my cock some erected and show easily.Third day I am sitting in my balcony its Sunday, she waved hand and ask to come there and as usual I went there. We were gossiping I m talking about my working partner and her attitude. She is listening. She ask how many females in your office and so and so. In between she ask to, set her computer because is not communicating. I said lets go and check i found there was an cable problem which is connected to modem to computer. This is first time I touched her melons with my head “ I m sitting on chair and she is behind me”. You under stand how I touched her.

That day gone and another weekend come it Saturday asks to come in her room.And she asked about my office. And you like any girl. After one hour conversation she asked do you have done sex with any girl. I stared to her our eyes contact and she is normal. I asked don’t tell my mom. And I said yes I have done. She asked with whom. I said my office receptionist.
And that day was also passed and one month passed by this type of conversation. And the final test day was come. It April midday’s because of temperature we are in the room. We are talk as normal. And suddenly stopped and she asked do you want sex with me. I not think that my ears will hear this word I am staring to her and she staring to me. We are silent for a minute and said how I. She replied when your uncle has gone and till when you are totally wet. I m not thinking about sex. When I see u totally wet and your cock is shown to me in wet pajama. I think and think many times but. And asked do you. I m hesitating. And again said how I and I m not thinking about this or sex with you. And she said if I got horny you will.
I quiet and she dressed normal with a shirt and a pajama with inners. She started unbuttoning her shirt and removed and takes my hand and placed on her right boobs and the men’s nature. I pressed and I feel good and my second hand automatically placed on her boobs and I am pressing with the bra she removed her bra and I see her melons and I m pressing it. She asked if u want suck than suck. I placed my mouth and started. She moammed ahhhhhhhhhhhhh and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Around 15 minutes I sucked her melons both one by one. And she presses my head towards to it. And sounding like, ahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhh………….., mumummmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ehehehehehhhhhhhhhehhhhhhh and this happening my hands pressing her pussy on her pajama. And I found some wetness in her pussy while pressing. Now her eyes is shining and glowing, I don’t know why. She asked me to removes my clothes and she helping me to remove my clothes. Now I m in my underwear and my tool is semi erected.
And she removed her dress and asked to remove my underwear and take me to her bed room. She said, lay there and I lay. She come and lay over me in opposite. Her mouth was on my tool and her pussy reaching towards my mouth. She started licking my cock like a lollipop and I m in heaven I pressed her bump and I started licking her pussy. She takes some part of cock in her mouth and I licking and my tongue started fucking her going in and out and moved in her pussy. This end on my organism and her organism.
And after few minutes passed the second rounds start to fuck her. I m on my erection, because we r nude and our body are touched, and I playing with her melons. Pressing her right boobs and tits and another left melon I m chewing, her moaning voice again give me erection. And she one hand is pressing her pussy, her moaning is quiet loud. She say fuck me please, fuck me. I am thirsty for a long time please fuck me. She lay and I placed my self in between her legs and placed my tool on her pussy hole. I hold my tool and start rubbing on pussy and she started moving her head left and right with sound. And she said inserts in please insert in.

Due to wetness on her pussy my half cock easily inserted and another half one I inserted with a thrust. And she screamed and said slow dear. I haven’t taken a tool last three years plz do slow. I rest for few seconds and lay on her pressing her melons and give a lip to lip kiss. And again started moving my dick slightly half in and half out and she grabs me tightly with her hand. My chest pressed her breast. And our lips are lock. And I m increased my speed and moving more than half cock in or out. She stop kiss and started moaning like ummmmmm….. ahahahahah………….yehhehehehhhhhh…….
And maintain the normal speed and pressing her melons both I m doing. Her moaning was increased. And she hold me tightly and more tightly I think her organism comes. After few seconds she released hold and I noticed my cock is moving in her pussy easily and I increased my speed and pressing hr melons both. It will go for more 10 to 15 minutes and she again hold me tightly from both legs and by hand. And I am on my cum. For few minutes we hold hug each other passionately. And same position we laid for 15 and she give me kiss on my forehead and said thank you to me
If there is any fault please forgive me.

And I think you like my story. If there is any suggestion plz write on me aniket007aniket@gmail.com and if any horny Bhabi, girl, aunty want to enjoy life write me.