Hot Sheila

Sheila and I have had some pretty wild escapades together but one stands out in my mind as probably the wildest. It was Halloween, and we had planned to go to the Santa Monica Street Fair where every year about six blocks are cordoned off and people come from all over to show off their costumes. It’s always a meat-fest and not unusual to see many girls and guys walking around almost naked or wearing so little they might as well be naked.

As usual I was going to be part of the spectacle. I worked out heavily for several months before so I was fairly cut when I painted my entire body black with bright orange, yellow, and red cracks to look like I was made of semi molten lava. Of course I wore a black thong ‘cause it would be wrong for my shlong to go ding-dong as I walked along. I think that’s the only thing that you can’t legally do.

I had no idea what Sheila was going to wear and she made me wait until I picked her up to find out. I knew it was going to be sexy because Sheila is, like me, a total pervert who goes naked in public whenever she can get away with it. On the way I called my best friend Deon and asked him if he wanted to go with us. He said he had practice and I told him he was a total moron for not taking Halloween night off.

He said, “Fuck you bitch!”

So I said, “You’re the bitch, bitch!” and we hung up. Deon and I are tight like that.

When I got to Sheila’s house and saw her costume I got a little nervous that she might get us arrested for indecent exposure. She too had decided to wear body paint, but on her, with those 38DDs and her round jiggly butt perched on top of those long, powerfully muscular legs, it looked a lot more obscene. She was a dog. No, let me rephrase that, she was a total hottie but she was dressed as a dog, a French poodle with light-grey body paint all over her completely exposed torso, ass, pussy and legs and tufts of grey fur around her ankles wrists, top knot and tail. The g-string she was wearing was so small that it completely disappeared in the back and what little material was on the front was so wedged up into her meaty clean shaven pussy lips she might as well have had no bottom on at all. She tried several times to pull it out of her snatch but it immediately slipped right back up in there and disappeared into her camel toe. I couldn’t believe she was going to be walking around in public like this. She had a dog collar and a short leash hanging from her neck and I was thinking that might just come in handy later. My little thong was not going to be adequate to contain me in an aroused state and I was already getting so aroused I didn’t know if I was gonna last the evening. As if that weren’t bad enough, as I was inspecting her costume I noticed the tail. You won’t believe what she had done.

“Um, Sheila how is that tail staying on, it appears to be wedged into your butt crack but that wont stay there when you walk y’know,” I pointed out.

“Yeah it will, look,” she said and she bent over and spread her ass cheeks revealing that the base of the tail, which was about the thickness of a ballpark frank (after it’s cooked), was shoved into her asshole and her tight little sphincter muscle was puckered around it holding it firmly in place. I had to point out the obvious.

“Baby as you walk around and you sweat a little, or just start to produce the natural lubricants in your asshole, it’s gonna just slip right out of there.” I said.

“No baby, don’t you know how a butt plug works?”

“No, but I think I’m about to find out.”

She bent over again and said, “Go ahead, pull on it.” So I gave it a little tug and her sphincter muscle bulged out slightly but that tail was not moving. It was in there real good. I thought about checking to see if there was a string running all the way up the inside to her teeth but no.

Then she said, “Pull it again harder.” and this time she pushed a little and it went “POP” (I kid you not) and I saw there was a ball on the end of it that kind of widens out on the inside after it gets past the sphincter. Well all this anatomy learning had given me a rock hard stiffy and I had already given up trying to contain it in my thong.

So when she said, “Stick it back in there we’ve gotta get going!” I couldn’t resist. I plunged my dick right up her big jiggly grey ass and started fucking the hell out of it. Goddamn it felt so good to ream her poodle butt, I didn’t want to ever stop and I don’t think she did either because she just stood there bent all the way over leaning on the back of a chair and casually gave her fingernails an extra coat of grey polish.

“Ooh! Aah! Um, hoo-boy that’s a big dick ya got there pal!” she panted and I guess she could tell I was getting close to squirting molten lava up her ass because she said,
“Sorry baby but if you cum in my ass it’s gonna drip down my leg while I’m walking around out there and that could be embarrassing don’t you think?”

Embarrassing!? She’s worried about modesty now? But she was right we had to go or we’d never find parking anywhere near the place, which meant we’d have to walk for a few blocks, dressed like that. We touched up our paint jobs and walked outside smiling sheepishly at the neighbors as they watched us get into my car and drive off.

“Honey why did you bring one of the pillows from my couch with you.” Sheila asked noticing I had it in my lap. I picked it up revealing my full erection, which was showing no signs of going down.

“How else was I supposed to get to the car like this,” I said. Sheila burst out laughing.

Of course it took two hours to get there and Sheila kept herself occupied as she often does, one foot on my lap, the other up on the dash, smiling and winking at strangers as she fingers herself to multiple orgasms. She thinks people can’t tell what she’s doing but take my word for it, they can. At one point the traffic was stopped for about ten minutes so of course Sheila got out and danced in the street to a crowd of stunned and cheering motorists. When she walked back over to the car I noticed that her grey paint had been completely rubbed off all around her pussy so it stuck out like a sore…well, like a sore pussy. Hopefully it wasn’t sore yet though because I had big plans to make it sore!

I’m amazed we didn’t get arrested that night but apparently the police in LA are very lenient on Halloween. We drove around the outskirts of the street fair for a long time looking for parking. We were on Sunset and Fairfax, about 8 full city blocks from Santa Monica and La Cienega where the action begins, and a spot opened up right in front of us. I pulled in and parked the car. Sheila asked me to help her rub some more paint on her pussy and shove the tail up her ass. I would not even look at her. It was bad enough that we were practically naked; I was not walking eight blocks in Hollywood with a boner. Remember this whole time her tits are completely exposed too except for some grey paint and she’s BIG and they’re real, so they bounce when she walks quickly and we were moving at a pretty good clip.

Several cars screeched and almost had accidents; horns were honking at every crossing, and I heard at least three people say, “Oh my god look they’re naked.” Surprisingly I only had to intercept one drunken fool who tried to grab Sheila’s tail. Just my sudden movement in his direction was enough to make him back off. People don’t mess with you as much when your black, even if you’re just painted black.

Finally we’d arrived at the heart of the action and the place was a zoo! There were stilt walking zombies and lots of French maids with their skirts showing half their asses Horrible looking guys, and incredibly hot looking girls, some wearing next to nothing. I was doing pretty well at keeping myself under control by not looking at Sheila. There were some bodybuilder types dressed like kinky super heroes and Sheila was obviously fascinated by them so we walked over and struck up a conversation. Well I did, Sheila was just flirting with her hands. She kept grabbing this guy’s package and he was getting a little nervous but I reassured him.

“Just ignore her she does this all the time, the worst she’ll do is pull your dick out and try to suck it,” I said.

“Well I wouldn’t complain, but I don’t want to make you mad,” he said

“Oh come on, Your like Super dude or something,” I said.

“Yeah but you’re molten Kryptonite Man,” He said and we laughed.

Even though this guy looked like he could bench press three of me, he gave me respect, so I gave Sheila the go ahead to have some fun with him. So I was standing there talking to this guy and Sheila is squatting in between us acting like a dog, sniffing his crotch and humping his leg. At one point he gives me a confused look like what do I do with her?

I said, “Here’s what she wants; watch this…” I reached down and scratched her belly. Sheila started shaking her leg in the air and panting with her tongue out. It was classic. Of course she had to take it a step further and lie on her back in the grass and spread her legs! I was half expecting some guy in a dog costume to run over and start boning her. (No pun intended)

A slightly self-conscious crowd started forming around her. No one wanted to admit they were standing there to stare at the big titted poodle exposing her pussy, but no one could resist either. It was a surreal scene. Sheila was already making a spectacle of herself so she licked two fingers and plunged them into her twat! The crowd cheered her on and she lay there finger-fucking herself in front of everyone. Then I heard someone say, “Oh shit here comes an officer!”

I grabbed Sheila’s collar and gave it a good yank. She jumped up and we scampered away laughing our asses off. Sheila was straining against the leash; she walked over to a bush, lifted her leg and peed on it. There were people all around us but she did it so fast I don’t think anyone even noticed. Two girls walked by us in oversized overalls with nothing underneath. I suppose they were dressed up as rednecks. They were both a little chubby and very voluptuous and it was ALL hangin’ out! I was mesmerized; my package started bulging again and Sheila knew they were exactly my type so she was growling and snarling as they approached. When they passed us she barked loudly at them but then we all laughed because it was all in good fun. DAMN, those two would have been a LOT of fun!

I’ve got to point something out here. When a skinny little chick with a tight little frame, tits all perky and perfect and a tiny little athletic ass, comes running out of the house naked to get her laundry out of the sprinkler, everybody goes, “ooh a naked girl,” and she gets praised because she looks just like a model, that’s one thing. But when a girl is big, bold and bouncy with a W-I-D-E and jiggly, heart-shaped butt and HUGE floppy tits that fly everywhere—and she comes outside naked and lets everybody ogle every bulging part of her body, I’m sorry, but that’s what makes life worth living for me. Those kinda chicks have chutzpah up the wazoo! That just screams “SEX” way more than some twig that could pass for twelve. I’m sure she’s a nice girl, but when I fuck I want to fuck me a WOMAN!

Suddenly Sheila was really tugging on the leash. She was trying to get me to go somewhere. But I didn’t think we should go too far dressed that way, but she seemed like she’d definitely caught the scent of something and I know to always trust a dogs nose. We cut through a dark alley and then another and before I knew it we were in some residential neighborhood nowhere near the party. I saw our reflection in a window and realized our body paint was wearing off and we were in an unfamiliar neighborhood, miles away from the car, practically butt naked! We suddenly got all embarrassed and felt like a couple of perverts! If you want to know what happened next and whether or not we got out of this awkward predicament, just hit that AWESOME button and let me know.